Reployment is a job-search support platform that helps you find the job you want.
Using professional, certified job transition coaching techniques, proven to work regardless of industry, experience, or income, you’ll find a job faster than doing it by yourself, and without the high cost of hiring a personal coach.
These proven, best-practice job-search tools help guide and manage everything from search strategy and targeting right-fit employers and jobs, to creating resumes that get you noticed, to preparing for interviews that will leave hiring managers wanting more.
Determine ideal employer qualities
Target only companies that meet your workplace preferences and employer criteria. Learn how to identify red flags around corporate and workplace culture.
Receive expert interview skills training
Learn how to use your success stories to respond to interview questions—in person, on the phone, or by video—and demonstrate you have the experience and skills the employer seeks.
It’s your single-source job search solution
Stop wasting endless time on the internet hoping to find credible advice. Find the tools you need for your job search all in once place.
Limited Time Offer
For 12 months
Find the ideal job for you
Zero in on only those job postings that match your background and the employer’s hiring criteria.
Learn salary negotiation tips
Prepare to successfully negotiate the optimal job offer using market data on salaries and experience.
Craft a professional resume that gets you noticed
Learn how to customize your resume to match the job description, make your accomplishments stand out, meet the employer’s needs, and get past resume-screening software.
Get noticed with Reployment
Maximize your job search with guided exercises and activities that help you get the job you want
Better resume — Better interviewing — Better job
Organize your job search
Tools to help you build a strategy that will result in a more effective and productive job search.
Decide what job is right for you
Identify and translate your visions and goals of what you want and can do into the language employers will understand.
Write an effective resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile
Learn how to identify and use the right keywords and phrases to stand out with employers, recruiters, and networking contacts on resumes and LinkedIn.
Target employers and network your way in
Identify right-fit employers, find and reach out to valuable contacts, and network your way to success.
Learn interview strategies and salary negotiation tips
Create compelling success stories and polish your presentation to leave hiring managers wanting more.
Secure your future
Make regular evaluations of your employer and your position and learn how to advance your career.
Did you know
automated resume tracking systems screen out 75% of qualified resumes?
Find success with career transition resources from Reployment
Finding a job can be challenging. With all the online job boards, resume screening technology, virtual interviews, and LinkedIn, it’s difficult to know where to start or how to make yourself stand out.
As job-transition coaches, we have helped private clients find new and better jobs for years using proven techniques. Now you can get that same expert guidance, at a fraction of the cost, by using a virtual, self-directed platform to coach you through the pain points of the job search.
With 90% of resumes screened out by tracking systems—and recruiters spending an average of seven seconds reviewing the resumes that do get through—the odds are not in your favor. Reployment’s mission is to help as many people as possible find a new job faster and easier than going it alone.
Subscribe to Reployment for $79.99/yearYour subscription includes a 100% money-back guarantee:
- After 5 months, if you have not landed a job, and you would like to cancel your subscription for a full refund, you will have two weeks to do this in the “Profile” section of the site – no calls, no emails, no questions.
- After five months, with or without having found a job, if you would like to keep using Reployment, don’t cancel, and you can continue to access the site for the remainder of your subscription.
- After 12 months, you’ll have the option of renewing your subscription for $9.99/year, to retain access to your job-search data.
Stand out from your competition to get the job you want…fasterWith today’s artificial intelligence and screening automation, it’s harder than ever to get hiring managers to notice you. The odds are stacked against job seekers:
- Over 50% of candidates are not applying for right-fit jobs. 1
- On average, for every job posting there are 250 resumes, 15 resumes seen, only 5 candidates interviewed and 1 hire. 2
- It’s estimated that about 75% of applicants gets screened out and their resumes are never seen by human eyes. 3
- More than 90% of employers use software to filter and screen middle and high-skills candidates. 4
- 42% of candidates do not meet the requirements or qualifications of the job they are applying for. 5
- Recruiters spend only 7.4 seconds skim-reading a resume. 6
- 39% of hiring managers spend less than one minute reading a resume and 23% spend less than 30 seconds skimming a resume. 7
- 85% of job positions are filled through some form of networking. 8
- 70% of employers are using social media sites to screen out job candidates. 9
- 54% of employers have rejected candidates based on their social media profiles. 10
- 84% of people who negotiate salary secure higher pay, however 47% of job seekers are uncomfortable negotiating salary. 11
- Top job seeker pain points: sending out resumes and getting no responses, not confident in interviewing skills, can’t identify best-fit companies. 12
- 59% of job seekers are interested in hiring a coach to help them in their search. 13
- 83% of job seekers expressed they would like help with a resume that gets them noticed. 14