Stand out from the crowd and get the job you want.
Access everything you need to create a professional resume that gets you noticed, find your best-fit employer, learn interview strategies, and more.
Reployment is a job-search support platform that helps you find the job you want
Our job-search support system will help you:
- Gather all the information you need to enter the
job search market
- Develop a personalized job campaign strategy
- Find the right target employers and job opportunities
- Create impactful and customized resumes for each
- Build a LinkedIn presence that attracts target employers
- Use LinkedIn for finding opportunities and networking
- Prepare for successful interviews
- And much, much more.
Reployment provides job search help you may not even realize you need. See how Reployment can help you with our Job Search Readiness Quiz.
Hear From Coach Angie
Guidance from our career coaches will help you:
- Create a resume and cover letter that gets you noticed
- Target companies that are a good fit
- Grow your professional network
- Learn best-practice interview skills
- Negotiate a salary and benefits
- Prepare for advancement and career transitions
Our career coach advisory board introduces you to Reployment
Get Noticed with Reployment
Stop wasting endless time on the internet hoping to find credible advice. Find the tools you need for your job search all in one place.
Maximize your job search with guided exercises and activities from Reployment.
Learn how Reployment can help you get the job you want.
Organize your job search
Tools to help you build a strategy that will result in a more effective and productive job search.
Decide what job is right for you
Identify and translate your visions and goals of what you want and can do into the language employers will understand.
Write an effective resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile
Learn how to identify and use the right keywords and phrases to stand out with employers, recruiters, and networking contacts on resumes and LinkedIn.
Target employers and network your way in
Identify right-fit employers, find and reach out to valuable contacts, and network your way to success.
Learn interview strategies and salary negotiation tips
Create compelling success stories and polish your presentation to leave hiring managers wanting more.
Secure your future
Make regular evaluations of your employer and your position and learn how to advance your career.
Get noticed with Reployment
Meet the Reployment Career Coach Advisory Board
Using professional, certified job transition coaching techniques, proven to work regardless of industry, experience, or income, you’ll find a job faster than going it alone.
Did you know automated resume tracking systems screen out 75% of qualified resumes?
Stand out with Reployment
Stand out from your competition to get the job you want…fasterWith today’s artificial intelligence and screening automation, it’s harder than ever to get hiring managers to notice you. The odds are stacked against job seekers:
- Over 50% of candidates are not applying for right-fit jobs. 1
- On average, for every job posting there are 250 resumes, 15 resumes seen, only 5 candidates interviewed and 1 hire. 2
- It’s estimated that about 75% of applicants gets screened out and their resumes are never seen by human eyes. 3
- More than 90% of employers use software to filter and screen middle and high-skills candidates. 4
- 42% of candidates do not meet the requirements or qualifications of the job they are applying for. 5
- Recruiters spend only 7.4 seconds skim-reading a resume. 6
- 39% of hiring managers spend less than one minute reading a resume and 23% spend less than 30 seconds skimming a resume. 7
- 85% of job positions are filled through some form of networking. 8
- 70% of employers are using social media sites to screen out job candidates. 9
- 54% of employers have rejected candidates based on their social media profiles. 10
- 84% of people who negotiate salary secure higher pay, however 47% of job seekers are uncomfortable negotiating salary. 11
- Top job seeker pain points: sending out resumes and getting no responses, not confident in interviewing skills, can’t identify best-fit companies. 12
- 59% of job seekers are interested in hiring a coach to help them in their search. 13
- 83% of job seekers expressed they would like help with a resume that gets them noticed. 14